Annotated Bibliography AICE Media Studies Lydia Graue 2020-2021 Annemaree , O. (2005, Spring). Filmmaking across the curriculum: a beginner's guide. https://go.gale.com/ps/retrieve.do?tabID=T002&resultListType=RESULT_LIST&searchResultsType=SingleTab&hitCount=2&searchType=BasicSearchForm¤tPosition=1&docId=GALE%7CA135246824&docType=Article&sort=Relevance&contentSegment=ZONE-MOD1&prodId=AONE&pageNum=1&contentSet=GALE%7CA135246824&searchId=R1&userGroupName=fl_sarhs&inPS=true This article begins by expressing the importance of filmmaking and how it can enrich learning in the classroom. It then leads into providing the best way for students to create one and showing students how to create one. The article dives into a guide which is made to give instruction on how to begin this process and the positive effects it has on a student such as enhancing their critical thinki...
Storyboard While creating my very own storyboard for the magazine I am creating for my AICE Media Studies Class I learned the “ importance [of getting] the idea for the film right ” ( Annemaree , O. ) . There are many elements that need to be considered while creating a board that are covered in one of the articles our class was assigned to read that I never considered before . One was the importance of making the board appeal to the target audience. I personally loved this because it allowed me to be more creative in the way that I display my magazine. I also learned what I would like to change when creating my finale magazine through this experience . I would like to change the roman font I used for the magazine title to a different style. Also, I want to like to add more color to...
Portfolio Project Concept Refinement Fall 2020 CATEGORY DETAILS Film OR Magazine Magazine Genre Outdoor Travel Target Audience (Be specific) My target audience will be younger adults who are looking for easy, affordable, and stunning trips around the world to different nature escapes. What is your concept? (Be thorough & specific. Review the links on Blackboard) This magazine is going to give different options and ideas for young adults who want to be able to travel and see the world while also being able to afford it . Many young people, and even some older, are very limited by the expense of trips. I want to be able to offer people really great options for travel both around the world and local that aren’t unaffordable . The trips being shown will all feature the nature escapes and provide fun a...
Comments
Post a Comment