Storyboard


Storyboard

    
    While creating my very own storyboard for 
the magazine I am creating for my AICE Media Studies Class I learned the importance [of getting] the idea for the film right” (Annemaree, O.). There are many elements that need to be considered while creating a board that are covered in one of the articles our class was assigned to read that I never considered before One was the importance of making the board appeal to the target audience. I personally loved this because it allowed me to be more creative in the way that I display my magazine. I also learned what I would like to change when creating my finale magazine through this experienceI would like to change the roman font I used for the magazine title to a different style. Also, I want to like to add more color to the feature article. I found that storyboarding was very “helpful for generating alternatives and choosing among them” (James, M, H.). Which again allowed me to access more creativity. I had a good experience with creating a storyboard because it allowed my to get a solid layout of all the ideas swirling in my head. Even though there were some challenges with placement I still enjoyed it. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annotated Bibliography

Peer Pitch & Concept Refinement Chart