Production 5- Feature Article
I didn't finish as much as I would've liked to over the weekend however I've decided to focus on
doing the feature article this week. I figured that this would be the most difficult piece of my magazine to
complete so that is why I have made it this weeks goal. So far I have started to research the location and
the different programs that they offer housing. Either today or tomorrow I will get in contact with one of
the park workers/managers to figure out what exactly comes in-tail with being a park volunteer and what
the requirements may be. I have also found housing and camping options near the park. Then while doing
that I considered adding a section for my older readers who don't exactly want to rough it in the woods
and can also afford some slightly more expensive options from camping. One of the most difficult
problems I'm coming across is figuring out how to organize and fit all of the necessary but polar pieces of
information together. There are many different things that would be important to include such as the ways
to travel there, if they're traveling with a pet, a group of friends, their varying individual budgets, how to
get there, what to expect, ect. and each persons trip is different so it's hard to include everything that
would apply to them.
Comments
Post a Comment