Production 6- Feature Article
The good news is that I've been able to figure out how to separate the different sections in my feature
article. I've decided to separate them into different groups that would help people individually navigate
their trips. The groups will be individual Travelers group travelers the activities to do the length of time
they plan on staying and general tips for their trip. I feel that these groups will be helpful to everybody
who decides to read this magazine because it will be able to give them all something informational that
could help them. I've also decided to finish my contact page. I've gathered all the images that I've taken for
at Yosemite when I went there over the summer and from my previous travels. I chose a background
image that wasn't from Yosemite and just from one of my previous hikes because I thought that it would
generalize the fact that this is a travel magazine well by not only having pictures from Yosemite. I've made
a few changes to the format of my contact page. I've kept the headings the same however I have
condensed the titles and no longer underlined them I also took away the brief description that is under
them to keep it more simplistic. Next week I plan on completing my feature article and magazine.
Comments
Post a Comment