Production 3- Cover Photo Editing
Today is Tuesday, the second day of the storyboard project this week. I have been working on editing
my cover photo for last day and a half and it has been much more difficult than I had previously expected.
Because of my prior photography class and experience with editing photos I didn't expect editing this
picture be as difficult as I found it to be due to my comfort with the soft ware, however, I've had to do
lots of research in order to find out how to do these basic tasks. One of the things I've been having the
most trouble with is editing the sky of my picture. I've watched a few tutorials and tried to replicate the
process but it has proven more difficult than I expected, however, I have been able to find a useful tutorial
and properly edit the image. Next I plan to add detail and shading to the image to bring out the dramatics
of the picture that I feel will really capture an audience.
Comments
Post a Comment