Production 4- Discussing Final Cover Photo Picture


       I was able to figure out how to edit the sky and the rocks in my main cover image which has made the 

image look much better than before. I think this will be able to capture an audience. Because of this I then 

decided to finish my magazine cover in Adobe in design. I'm very happy with how it turned out I feel that 

by sticking to my original idea I was able to keep the focus on the image while providing useful 

information as to what the magazine will be about. However I did have to make a few changes when it 

came to the coloring of the words on the magazine because I found that the black font did not show up as 

well as the yellow again the image. I also change the wording of an article title by making the letter 10 

larger to stick out more and be more noticeable. The only other thing I changed was keeping the font of all 

the letters similar with new Times Roman. This weekend I plan on setting up the rest of my magazine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annotated Bibliography

Storyboard

Peer Pitch & Concept Refinement Chart