Production 1- Feature Article
Today is the third day I am working on my magazine portfolio, more specifically the feature article. For the last three days I've been trying to find campsites, tour guide positions, student travel opportunities, and many more affordable options for people who want to go to Yosemite National Park but can’t afford the mainstream expenses. I am doing this so that I will have already accumulated some research for my feature article and so that I can get a better sense of my project. I started my search with the general idea of what some options were but not knowing the specifics that I needed to. I have been able to secure some solid affordable options and today I got information on the people I will be interviewing. One is a younger man who was a former tour guide at this park and the other works at the park currently.
Comments
Post a Comment